Welcome rules & tips to have a great & easy stay here at Congo Bongo Ecolodges Manzanillo Costa Rica
- All ecolodges have filtered water machines from which it is safe to drink for your whole stay with us.The water from the faucet is safe to do the dishes, cook or brush your teeth.
- Next to the toilet is a wastebasket for toilet paper because we work with septic tanks. Please do not flush the paper in the toilet. Please remove bags and place by the other trash basket. There are new bags to use.
- The safe works only with the key and not with the numbers. Please leave your passports, cash, credit cards, plane tickets or other important things there.
- The big plastic basket outside the bedroom is for laundry. Anything you would like to have washed, please leave it there. Every morning the cleaning girl will pick it up wash it and dry it for you. It can be clothing, towels or bedding. It is free of charge and included in the ecolodges rate.
- If you would like the bedding to be changed please do not leave the door open, rather place your bedding in the wash basket and we will take care of it.
- All ecolodges have Wi-Fi internet. If you need the password just ask the staff for it or see here on the bottom of this page.
- In all the ecolodges there is a cell phone for you to use. In the contact list of the phone you will find our numbers and numbers of services in the area. You can also make local calls if you need to.
- The BBQ is for cooking and you can buy charcoal at the supermarket. Please no campfires.
- The door keys were in the door when you arrived. Please when you leave the house close the doors and take the keys with you. Do not leave computers, cameras, phones etc. outside of the bedrooms. Better to be safe than sorry!
- The gate key is hanging on the bedroom wall on a shell. At 6:00 PM we close the gate, so be sure to take the key if you are planning to be out at night. Please be sure to lock it again when you return.
- Please do not leave any lights or fans on in day time when you are not there.
- Mosquito coils are not allowed to burn in Congo Bongo Ecolodges. It is very dangerous because we have wooden houses and any damage you make you will be responsible for.
- Congo Bongo Ecolodges is not responsible for stolen items in the houses or property.
- Please think about your neighbours in Congo Bongo Ecolodges, and after 10:00 PM please keep the noise down to a minimum.
- The bottle of red wine is a gift from us for your nice stay in Congo Bongo Ecolodges and enjoy your holidays.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know immediately. We want to address any concerns so your stay can be wonderful. You can come to the office of Congo Bongo Ecolodges or call me at my number on the house cell phone.